Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day Four

This morning we left Hill City and headed for Sioux Falls. South Dakota is flat and long. 350 miles seems like 9000. We stopped a couple of times just to be able to stay awake. However we did stop at Murdo South Dakota with a purpose. Cars.

Pioneer Auto Show. Two Hundred Fifty cars. Some really ugly some cool.

The General Lee is loud. But my favorite truck was there and so I am happy. Zack discovered the Opel. I drooled over a 65 Mustang in the parking lot, and of course a 56 Ford F100.

We had to stop early tonight. I needed to receive a fax as my house is tentatively sold. That is kind of bittersweet to be honest. But we had three offers already, I accepted the best one. So here I sit- in Mitchell South Dakota...

Tomorrow we head for Independence Missouri. There is a reason- it puts us south and closer to St. Louis. Then Nashville and then Wake Forest. ugh. lots more driving. From here on it will be longer days of driving because I dont anticipate much to see. There are a lot of pics on this web book. I will edit them later.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mkb3123/PioneerAuto

No comments: